All children are expected to wear school uniform.
- Blue collared short sleeve shirt
- St John’s grey and blue colour tie (clip on for Reception, Year 1 & Year 2, Full tie for Years 3-6)
- St John’s jumper (with logo)
- Grey trousers for boys or shorts during summer.
- Black Smart Shoes-NO Trainers
- Blue open neck (sometimes called ‘revere’) short sleeved blouse
- St John’s cardigan (with logo)
- Navy pinafore dress or skirt
- Girls may wear blue and white checked dresses or playsuits in summer time.
- Black Smart Shoes-NO trainers
All items of clothing should be clearly marked with the child’s name.
All school uniform is available from Cross Embroidery Ltd Tel: 01295 270555.
Indoor shoes ARE NOT required.
St. John’s P.E. kit should consist of a pair of navy shorts and a navy St. Johns polo shirt.
For outdoor P.E. children will need a pair of trainers. When the weather is colder, children should wear plain navy track suits.